Five Strategies To Acquire
New Ideal Clients In A
Overview | Results | Methodology | Benefits | Deliverables | Getting Started
Brand Awareness Solutions That Impact Revenue And Growth
Defining A Sound Strategy For Inserting Awareness Of Our Clients’ Brands Into The Right Buying Cycles
Brand awareness is a key to growth. Ideal clients cannot buy services from firms that they are not aware of, and what’s more, waiting to build awareness until an ideal client enters the search phase of the business-to-business (B2B) buying cycle is not a good practice. This means that other firms may already have shaped success criteria in their favor, leaving you to try to win the game using a competitor’s rule-book. As much as Professional Services (PS) executives know they need to build brand awareness, they are also painfully aware of how difficult this can be.
In conversations with PS executives across a number of different industries, we consistently hear the following:
- Executives find it difficult to build awareness beyond their limited referral network of satisfied clients and partners. Firm principals recognize that this is simply not enough.
- Too few decision-makers know about the firm, causing them to miss opportunities to enter the B2B buying cycle and compete for deals they could win.
- Too often executives hear about deals that have already closed that would have been perfect for them.
- Budgets are tight and the market is niche. Defining which awareness tactics are most effective has been difficult and results have been spotty at best.
- Previous attempts to raise awareness about their brand did not result in deal-flow. While general awareness may have increased, no tangible business benefits were realized, which further eroded confidence in awareness techniques.
The Shattuck Group develops brand awareness campaigns that are right-sized for each unique client, based on cutting edge practices, and that impact entrance into an ever greater number of buying cycles.
Our awareness solutions position our clients’ brands in front of their ideal clients, increase deal flow, empower our clients to enter the buying cycle early on and shape success criteria, and ultimately win more of the right deals.
Previous | Next