Five Strategies To Acquire
New Ideal Clients In A
Overview | Results | Methodology | Benefits | Deliverables | Getting Started
Positioning Strategies That Increase Revenue,
Profits, & Demand
Connecting The Dots Between Your Brand & Services, Ideal Clients’ Goals, And Consistent Growth
Professional Services (PS) organizations often struggle to understand the linkages between who they target, the features and benefits of service offerings, and their bottom line. As much as PS executives know they’ve been successful, they know they could do better. While certain services in some accounts deliver excellent value to the client and substantial profits to the firm, those same services miss expectations in other accounts. Sometimes this can seem incredibly arbitrary, as if one is playing a game where the rules keep changing. In our experience, the best way to realize consistently high profits and growth is to clearly define an ideal client profile, develop services with features and benefits that matter to them, and focus sales and marketing efforts on companies who fit the profile.
PS executives often tell us:
- They have an opportunity to move up-market and increase revenue and profits by working with higher-end clientele who can afford higher fees, but they are uncertain about the best way to get there.
- They are challenged to define exactly who the ideal client is and how best to position for their business.
- They are challenged to define the best possible features and benefits of specific services so that they really matter to ideal clients and shape buying behavior.
- They are challenged by indistinguishable differences between their brand and competitors’ brands.
- They are challenged to tell their firm’s story simply and succinctly while still making it resonate with ideal clients.
The Shattuck Group creates positioning strategies that identify and attract ideal clients, differentiate from competitors, and positively impact your top and bottom lines.
Our positioning strategies help our clients move up-market and deliver the right services to the right clients at the right price point, shortening sales cycles, increasing profits, and blocking competitors.
Previous | Next