MAKING THE RIGHT FIRST IMPRESSION
What Is This Service?
Our Brand Identity service empowers mid-size professional service firms to make a great first impression and communicate their value proposition quickly and succinctly. The brand identities we build convey something we call the Big Idea – the reason that prospects should buy your services.
A big idea is a simple visual motif that makes your value proposition real to prospective ideal clients. Our brand identity service also standardizes a look and feel and maps it across all points of exposure to your brand, making you look solid, reliable and professional: website, email, social media, content marketing assets, presentations and other assets.
WHY YOU NEED THIS SERVICE:
YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION.
Challenges With Brand Identity
When service organizations ask us to help them with their brand identities, they have usually been encountering these sorts of challenges:
- Their website is out of date and needs to be refreshed.
- Their logo and tagline are inappropriate for a firm of their standing.
- There is inconsistency of look and feel between their website, presentations, emails, social media properties and other assets.
- The color scheme for their firm is not as powerful as it should be.
- The images they are using do not communicate their value.
- Their brand identity is nearly indistinguishable from competitors.
We address all these issues with our brand identity service. The identities we build unite all your visuals under a single big idea. This helps prospective clients understand how you’re unique and why they should work with you.
Who Needs This Service?
Professional service firms who:
- Struggle to communicate their value proposition through visuals that quickly and almost subliminally cause prospective ideal clients to get it.
- Have tried working with one or more branding or design agencies who do not get professional service firms and don’t understand your model or value.
- Realize inconsistent presentation of their brand across web pages, presentations, videos, blog-sites, e-books, brochures and even signage at events.
- Need one compelling look and feel that will work everywhere and simplify marketing operations.
- Have a legacy of brand identity fragments that have permeated the marketing function and cannot seem to be rooted out.
To learn more about how we deliver this service, please click on Our Approach above.