On-Demand Webinar - Delivered September 23 – 11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST
Leveraging Thought Leadership To Grow Your Business
Increase revenue, profits, and demand while adding value to your brand
Service buyers are more educated than they’ve ever been before. In fact, service buyers’ demand for knowledge is at an all time high. This creates tremendous opportunities for service providers – if they execute effective thought leadership campaigns. Service firms who do this:
- Position as an expert, which increases their perceived value, allows them to charge more per deal, and empowers them to only select the deals that they want, not just what the market has to offer.
- Acquire new clients who are ready to engage, so they don’t have to be dragged to the contract.
- Break the feast or famine cycle that plagues so many service firms.
- Build awareness of their brand cost effectively.
- Increase the value of their firm through the intellectual property they create.
In this webinar, Randy Shattuck, CEO of The Shattuck Group, will show you exactly how to build highly effective thought leadership campaigns that deliver these types of results to your organization. If your firm has struggled to develop thought leadership pieces that deliver a measurable ROI, you absolutely must attend this webinar.
What Will You Learn?
- The business case for thought leadership – why you should do it
- How thought leadership works in the buying cycle
- What thought leadership is and is not
- How thought leadership adds value to your firm beyond client acquisition
- How to monetize your thought leadership campaigns
About The Presenter
Delivered Thursday, June 17, 2010
Randy Shattuck is a senior marketing executive and founder of The Shattuck Group. For 25 years Randy has helped PS firms achieve their objectives by building strong brands, generating leads, acquiring the right clients, and positioning effectively.
Before The Shattuck Group, Randy helped Acclaim Technology, a Silicon Valley systems integrator, grow from 10 to 120 million in sales in 3 years. Randy also headed the marketing function of Contec Microelectronics, helping that firm double its revenues.