Lead Generation Best Practices For
Professional Services Firms
The Opportunities We Develop
Turning Dreams Into Reality
As we talk with PS executives across the nation, four opportunities consistently emerge at the front of the pack:
- What is the best way to develop a strong professional services brand?
- What new services should we offer our market and with what features?
- What strategies are most effective at moving up-market?
- What is the best way to increase profitability?
Developing A Strong Brand
Strong brands prevent or greatly reduce the feast-or-famine cycles that plaque so many PS firms. Our brand awareness, brand identity, and
marketing plan services are all designed to build unshakable, market-leading brands for our clients.
New Service Offerings
Even in the midst of, and possibly because of, this tough economy we find tremendous interest in rolling out new services. Our market
research, positioning, and messaging services are designed to help our clients vet new offerings, define the right features and benefits,
and price the service for maximum profitability.
Moving up-market for most PS firms means acquiring new clients who can afford higher fees. The following services are designed to
accomplish this goal:
- Market research - to understand what up-market clients want and need.
- Positioning - to determine which services to offer them.
- Messaging - to use language that shapes buying behavior.
- Client acquisition - to target a higher end clientele with the right approach.
The key to greater profitability is increasing perceived value and increasing demand. A highly valuable firm in great demand can charge more
than twice as much as competitors. These services are designed to accomplish this goal:
- Thought leadership - a firm that has a leadership position can always command a greater price-point.
- Brand awareness - a firm that is well recognized and regarded has consistent deal-flow, positioning them to pick only the most desirable projects.