GETTING THE MESSAGE RIGHT FOR THE RIGHT PROSPECTS
What Is This Service?
Our Messaging service empowers mid-size professional service firms to deliver the right statements to the right people during all critical phases of the inbound journey. The messages we create speak to the goals, opportunities and challenges of ideal prospects, causing them to lean in and desire the outcomes your firm can deliver.
Far more than a collection of phrases and statements, our approach provides a platform that allows you to deliver consistent and compelling messages at every point of exposure for your brand. We create messages for your company and your services.
Core messages about your firm can include:
- Origin story – how your firm came into existence
- Who you are – your values, credentials, capabilities and reason to exist as a business
- What you do – the services you offer and why those services are valuable
- Who you serve – the goals, opportunities and challenges of ideal clients
- How you impact clients – why they buy your services and how this helps them
Core messages for each service offering:
- A high-level overview of the service – the elevator pitch
- The value proposition of the service – the core reason that clients buy the service
- The results your service will deliver – the outcomes you can promise
- Your approach to delivering the service – the methodology the client can expect
- The benefits of the service – the cluster of value points that motivate service buyers
- The deliverables of the service - what the client will take possession of from the service
WHY YOU NEED THIS SERVICE:
DELIVER THE RIGHT MESSAGE TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE AT THE RIGHT TIME TO WIN.
Most professional service organizations struggle to describe their firm and their service offerings in succinct and persuasive language. Here are some challenges you might have encountered:
- Your team members are not singing from the same song book. If you ask two different people at your firm about who you are, what you do and why clients buy your services, you hear two very different answers.
- Your services and client-impact are complex and nuanced and you haven’t yet come up with the right message to succinctly communicate your value proposition.
- In today’s internet-driven world, you know prospects are looking at your website. They are viewing your company messages, service descriptions and other materials – and then disengaging. You’re not sure how to keep them engaged in the digital world so they request a conversation in the analog world.
- You spend entirely too much time recreating messages about your service every time you have a public speech, big client presentation, client referral or other event.
- You struggle to find the right words to describe who you are and what you do when someone asks about your firm.
- You lack a central repository of messages that you can draw upon to quickly and consistently create new documents and materials to support marketing and sales efforts.
- You know you have a lot of great messages, but you are not sure which message to deliver at which stage of the prospects’ inbound journey. You’re not sure how to chunk your messages into bite-sized pieces.
The root problem of all these issues is the absence of a core messaging platform that everyone in your firm understands, believes in and uses on a regular basis. Our Messaging service fixes this problem.
Who Needs This Service?
Professional service firms who:
- Need to produce messages for services on their website that compel prospects into serious sales dialogue.
- Need one comprehensive messaging repository that everyone at their firm knows how to use.
- Want to spend more time delivering the message than creating the message.
- Need a succinct and simple message about their firm and about each service.
To learn more about how we deliver this service, please click on Our Approach above.